Water, which makes up over 70% of our body composition, is the most influential and vital component of our health, providing the body with the ability to maintain good health and prevent deterioration. However, this can only be achieved if the quality, content, and structure of the water meet the body’s requirements.
Inadequate protection of water sources, microbial pollution and harmful chemicals are some of the hazards that impact the quality of water, posing a huge risk of outbreaks of water-borne diseases. A United Nations report ranks India 120th out of 122 countries for its water quality, which only suggests that water contamination has become a critical issue and needs immediate attention. Moreover, environmental changes have led to the rise in new-age contaminants in our water sources, which has resulted in overtaxing the body’s ability to remain in a state of balance.
Over recent years there has been a rapid increase in the use of technologies employing magnetic fields. It’s a relatively lesser heard of concept and not many people in India are aware of its benefits. Water enriched with magnetic properties reacts with the body’s magnetic influence and can enhance the way the body maintains a state of balance which is important for healthy living.
Some of the benefits of magnetized water are:
- Good for kidneys: As per results of various studies, magnetized water helps in a significant lowering of pH in urine and promoting excretion of acids and toxic mineral salts. This suggests an increased ability of the kidneys to remove toxic wastes from the body and can be important in long term health maintenance and healthier aging. Magnetized water is quite effective in breaking up kidney and gall bladder stones into small enough particles to be passed through urine without any pain or danger to the patient. It also prevents further formation of stones in the kidneys and gall bladder.
- Healing bladder problems: There are reports of magnetized water being helpful in resolving bladder problems in human beings
- Reduces overall acidity: One of the key benefits of magnetized water is that it reduces our overall acidity. It helps the cells to be able to function properly and also decreases excess of acid and bile in the digestive system. This is important because it then helps regulate bowel movement and expels accumulations
- Helps the heart and manages blood pressure: Magnetized water helps reduce blockages in the arteries and veins of deposits of cholesterol and salts and normalize the circulatory system. It also helps people make a faster recovery from a stroke and alleviating arthritis pain. People can take the help of magnetized water to work on their blood pressure problems
- Wound healing: The use of magnetized water has been very beneficial for washing wounds, swollen eyes, and a variety of eye infections. In fact when the water is magnetized by the North Pole it takes on anti-biotic healing properties
- Asthma and bronchitis: If you have colds, coughs, bronchitis, asthma and even certain type of fevers, this type of water can really help
- Better absorption of nutrients: Since magnetized water is known to be more penetrating, it improves assimilation of various nutrients and vitamins in the cells of human body. By improving the ability of our drinking water to dissolve compounds, we can increase its oxygen content
Apart from the benefits to human beings, magnetized water is also beneficial for plants, increasing crop yield, improving properties of irrigation water, etc. Moreover, water scarcity and the increasing global demand for water in many sectors, including agriculture, have become a global concern and we are seeing a strong need for the food production to increase in order to meet the needs of an additional 3.5 billion people over the next 40 years. In such a scenario, there is a pressing need to for a system/technology that can help in using saline water. Some studies have reported on potential benefit of magnetically treated water in water productivity in both crop and livestock production, increase in number of flowers, earliness and total fruit yield of strawberry and tomatoes, increase in nutrient uptake in different crops, increase of the seed germination, fresh weight and shoot length of maize, increase plant nutrient content, improve the growth, yield and yield components and chemical constituents of lentil and chickpea plant, increased the yield of cabbage, pea plants influenced the chemical composition of plants, soil nutrient availability and activate plant enzymes.
Magnetic treatment of water involves passing water through multiple magnetic fields, resulting in enhancing the properties of water. The Mineral Absorption Technology (MAT) magnetizes the water which makes it easier for the body cells to absorb the nutrients, thus helping in energy-building, activating, cleansing, and detoxifying.
With the emergence of new age water contaminants, technologies used for water purification are constantly evolving, Mineral Absorption Technology (MAT) being one of them. Magnetized water has many benefits, and when you find the right device to produce this vital water, you’ll have more energy and greater health than you’ve ever had before.