Magnets have been used for their healing properties since ancient times. The benefits of magnetic field therapy have been well documented in recent years. Like many popular alternative remedies, the origin of magnet therapy for health and well being dates back to thousands of years to ancient civilization. Chinese healers are believed to have used magnetic stones to correct body imbalances and in Ancient Egypt, legend has it that Cleopatra used magnets to help maintain her youth and beauty. Nowadays magnet therapy is used by people all over the world to improve energy levels, enhance general well being and relieve aches and pains associated with arthritis, muscular pain and soft-tissue injury.
In addition to the positive effects of magnetic therapy, there is ample scientific evidence that suggests magnetized water has a profound effect on health. We are all aware that drinking water has many health benefits, such as it helps in flushing out toxins from the body and also improves skin quality. But did you know that you can add a whole new and completely different dimension to your water by magnetizing it?
Water that has been exposed to a magnetic field appears to have far less surface tension than non-magnetized water, resulting in an increase in absorption and retention by the body, as it is carried through the body more effectively than regular water. Magnetic treatment of water basically involves passing water through multiple magnetic fields, resulting in enhancing the properties of water. The Mineral Absorption Technology (MAT) magnetizes the water which makes it easier for the body cells to absorb the nutrients, thus helping in energy-building, activating, cleansing, and detoxifying.
Why drink magnetized water?
- Good for kidneys: Magnetized water helps in the lowering of the pH level in urine and stimulation of excretion of toxic mineral salts. This enhances the ability of the kidneys to remove toxic wastes from the body that helps in the maintenance of a healthier lifestyle and aging. Magnetized water is quite effective in breaking up kidney and gall bladder stones into small enough particles to be passed through urine without any pain or danger to the patient. It also prevents further formation of stones in the kidneys and gall bladder
- Removes teeth plaque: Magnetized water helps remove the plaque on your teeth, fight gum diseases and relieves mouth ulcers if you use it to brush your teeth, rinse your mouth, and drink regularly
- Softens hair: It makes your hair softer and more manageable while using less shampoo when used to wash your hair
- Reduces overall acidity: It helps the cells to be able to function properly and also decreases excess of acid and bile in the digestive system. This is important because it then helps regulate bowel movement and expels accumulations
- Helps the heart and manages blood pressure: Magnetized water helps reduce blockages in the arteries and veins of deposits of cholesterol and salts, normalize the circulatory system and blood pressure problems. It also helps people make a faster recovery from a stroke and alleviating arthritis pain.
- Promotes wound healing: The use of magnetized water has been very beneficial for washing wounds, swollen eyes, and a variety of eye infections. In fact when the water is magnetized by the North Pole it takes on anti-biotic healing properties
- Asthma and bronchitis: If you have regularly suffer from cold, cough, bronchitis, asthma and even certain type of fever, this type of water can really help
- Better absorption of nutrients: Since magnetized water is known to be more penetrating, it improves assimilation of various nutrients and vitamins in the cells of human body. By improving the ability of our drinking water to dissolve compounds, we can increase its oxygen content
- Relieves menstrual discomfort: Magnetized water is beneficial to those who suffer from regular menstrual and menopause discomfort
- Infuses energy: It infuses energy into the body, controls bacteria, and stimulates brain function
Due to increased changes in the environment, which has led to the rise in new-age contaminants in our water sources, thereby resulting in overtaxing the body’s ability to remain in a state of balance. Magnetized water is ideal as it enables the body to flush out the toxins that magnets help to release.
With the emergence of new age water contaminants, technologies used for water purification are constantly evolving, Mineral Absorption Technology (MAT) being one of them. Magnetized water has many benefits, and when you find the right device to produce this vital water, you’ll have more energy and greater health than you’ve ever had before.
Check out Eureka Forbes Dr.Aquaguard Range of UV, RO, UF water purifiers with patented mineral cartridge & biotron technology that magnetizes water to help your body absorb nutrients better.